155 S Hibbert St
Mesa, AZ 85201
Welcome to the Mesa Artspace Lofts, where creativity and community come together to create an exceptional living and working space for artists and their families.
Located in downtown Mesa at 155 South Hibbert, this Transit Oriented Development (TOD) site is just one block away from the light rail corridor, major arts and culture assets, and other downtown amenities.
As you step into one of the 50 units, you'll immediately feel the sense of inspiration and innovation that comes with living in a community of fellow artists. With residential units ranging from studio to three-bedroom apartments, there's something for every household. And with unit rents serving households below 60% of area median income levels, you can enjoy a comfortable and affordable living experience.
But the Mesa Artspace Lofts isn't just a residential space. It also includes 1,450 square feet of ground-floor commercial space for nonprofit arts organizations and creative businesses, as well as 2,900 square feet of community space for events, exhibitions, and educational programs. This makes it the perfect place for artists to not only live but also showcase their work and connect with like-minded individuals.
If you're ready to be a part of this unique community and experience the endless possibilities that come with living at the Mesa Artspace Lofts, don't hesitate to take action.
- Diamonds Sports Grille161 N Centennial Way (711 feet W)
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Phoenix Mesa200 N Centennial Way (780 feet NW)
- Circle K Store #1994310 N Mesa Dr (0.3 miles NE)
- Inspire Farms206 E Main Street. (0.2 miles S)
- Danelly Barber & Salon62 S Mesa Dr (0.4 miles SE)
- Milano Music Center38 W Main St (0.5 miles SW)
- Mesa Public Library64 E 1st St (0.2 miles W)
- Mesa Amphitheatre263 N Center St (0.3 miles NW)
- ASU Mix Center50 N Centennial Way (0.3 miles SW)
- Centennial Garage145 N Centennial Way (553 feet W)
- Delta Hotel by Marriott200 N Centennial Way (769 feet NW)
- Mesa Library64 E 1st St (1034 feet SW)