10 W Main St
Mesa, AZ 85201
A 90-minute tour experience that’s out of this world! You’ll be rollin’ in style through the streets (& alleys) of the historic Downtown Mesa district on one of our custom-created “Spirit Animals.”
This is a tour to die for! Embark on the only tour of its kind in the U.S. You will be riding your own 'Day of the Dead' Rydable for this immersive experience through historic Downtown Mesa, AZ. Our World-famous Rydables Ghost Tour will explore the past 146 years since Mesa was founded. Today, Mesa is the 35th largest city in the U.S. and with all of that growth over the years, there are some great stories & experiences to share!
Mesa, AZ was the location of the early Hohokam Indians who vanished without a trace after being a very industrious people. They designed, engineered and built the early canal systems to bring water to the Sonoran desert…waterways that we still use today!
What happened to the Hohokams? Where did they go? The stories from the early years of Mesa, AZ pick-up years later but they are just as intriguing (and may have some ties to) the early years of the Hohokam!
With historic buildings and homes dating back to more than a hundred years ago, there are some equally intriguing ghost & paranormal stories to go right along with them!
Join us for a deep dive into the ghost stories of Mesa's past and buckle up for a tour that's to die for!
- Lost Dutchman Coffee Roasters12 N Center St (178 feet NW)
- Downtown Rendezvous20 E Main St (186 feet NE)
- Margaritas Fresh Cocina10 W Main St (204 feet W)
- Lucent Beauty Salon15 W Main St (356 feet SW)
- Milano Music Center38 W Main St (497 feet W)
- Gotham City Comics & Collectibles151 N Country Club Dr (575 feet W)
- Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum1 E Main St (237 feet SE)
- 12 West Brewing12 W Main St (250 feet W)
- The Plaza at Mesa City Center56 E Main St (469 feet E)
- Mesa City Plaza20 E Main St (194 feet NE)
- Municipal Building55 N Center St (607 feet NE)
- Pepper Place Garage30 W Pepper Place (611 feet NW)