105 N Country Club Dr
Mesa, AZ 85201
Florentino Munoz brought authentic Mexican food to Downtown Mesa in 1922, when he started the first El Charro Restaurant on Macdonald just south of Main. After two more moves, his son Freddie built the one we know today in 1957, on the family homestead at Country Club & 1st St. It has remained in the family & is currently owned & operated by one of Freddie’s daughters.