225 E Main St
Mesa, AZ 85201
CO-HOOTS at Benedictine University is a $2.15 million public-private project improving 10,000 square feet and two floors of unfinished space at Benedictine University, Mesa. The project is a partnership between the City of Mesa, Benedictine University, and CO+HOOTS.
The City is funding the buildout of the space. In the meantime, CO+HOOTS is partnering with Benedictine University to found the CO+HOOTS Institute for Entrepreneurship to accelerate students’ entrepreneurial traits and skills—a one of a kind program in the U.S. The program will help students launch and grow sustainable businesses with the guidance of CO-HOOTS leadership team and connect students with a network of experts to mentor and advise student entrepreneurs.
CO-HOOTS is the #1 most innovative co-working space and the #4 ranked co-working space in the nation by Inc.com. Based in Phoenix, Mesa will be CO+HOOTS' second location. The CO+HOOTS suite of services also includes an incubator with access to expert advisors, events, networking, childcare/innovation camps and exceptional networking for small business owners and startups.
Opening date: June 1, 2022. Learn more about opportunities for coworking at CO+HOOTS here.
|Property Owner||City of Mesa|
- Republica Empanada204 E 1st Ave (446 feet S)
- Fiiz Drinks52 S Mesa Dr (760 feet SE)
- Pete's Fish & Chips22 S Mesa Dr (824 feet SE)
- Inspire Farms206 E Main Street. (412 feet N)
- Danelly Barber & Salon62 S Mesa Dr (835 feet SE)
- Brown's Upholstery230 S Mesa Dr (0.4 miles SE)
- Mesa Urban Garden212 E 1st Ave (481 feet S)
- The Plaza at Mesa City Center56 E Main St (0.2 miles W)
- Mesa Arts Center1 E Main St (0.3 miles W)
- Pomeroy Garage30 S Pomeroy St (367 feet SE)
- Sirrine Parking Garage30 S Sirrine St (0.2 miles W)
- Mesa City Plaza20 E Main St (0.3 miles W)