26 N Macdonald
Mesa, AZ 85201
The Post is the historic post office located at 26 N MacDonald. The original building was built in 1936 and was eventually expanded in 1960. This was the historic post office until around 1980, when demands required a larger building and the post office moved to its current home at the northeast corner of Center St and 1st St. Newly renovated, while still keeping many of its original features, this building is now an event space on its lower level and City offices at the top level.
For any inquiries about rentals or information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.