20 E Main St
Mesa, AZ 85201
Breakfast, Lunch and Laughs. Mother owns, family and friends work. We make Real Food for Real People.
Real Food is worth waiting for and made with Love from our hearts to yours. Rendezvous is the best kept secret in Downtown Mesa - once you find us, you're family. Welcome Home.
We are located on the ground floor of the Mesa City Plaza Building (20 East Main Street), enter on the north side off of Pepper Street and Center. We also cater for "lunch & learns" and many other events you might have.
So when you want a real meal to fill your tummy like momma use to cook, then stop on by and give us a try - we would love to have you and your family as guests and friends. Yes, I named my cafe after the Rendezvous Ball Park in honor of my mother who ran the concessions for the Ho Ho Kams during Spring Training.
Monday – 6am – 3pm
Tuesday – 6am – 3pm
Wednesday – 6am – 3pm
Thursday – 6am – 3pm
Friday – Closed
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
Downtown Mesa Gift Card
- Lost Dutchman Coffee Roasters12 N Center St (275 feet W)
- Margaritas Fresh Cocina10 W Main St (348 feet W)
- 12 West Brewing12 W Main St (388 feet W)
- Lucent Beauty Salon15 W Main St (542 feet SW)
- Milano Music Center38 W Main St (637 feet W)
- Gotham City Comics & Collectibles151 N Country Club Dr (714 feet W)
- Rydables10 W Main St (186 feet SW)
- The Plaza at Mesa City Center56 E Main St (348 feet SE)
- Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum1 E Main St (361 feet SW)
- Mesa City Plaza20 E Main St (64 feet SE)
- Municipal Building55 N Center St (428 feet NE)
- Pepper Place Garage30 W Pepper Place (675 feet NW)