248 N Macdonald St
Mesa, AZ 85201
Avista Mesa is an assisted living community nestled in the center of a quiet, tree-lined neighborhood right in the heart of Mesa’s historic district. It’s located directly across the street from the Mesa Active Adult Center and within close walking distance of museums, shops, and cafes. But location isn’t the only reason to choose Avista in Downtown Mesa. Our location is also convenient to Tempe and Mesa Grande.
Locally owned and operated, this community offers an individualized, caring approach for both independent and assisted living in Mesa, Az. A true sense of family permeates throughout this community. With 92 apartments, the senior living community is small enough so every staff member intimately knows each resident, yet we are also large enough to offer a myriad of services and amenities each day.
- Sonic Drive-In235 W University Dr (904 feet NW)
- Aliberto's Mexican Food263 W University Dr (0.2 miles NW)
- Bad Habits Superstore235 N Country Club Dr (0.2 miles W)
- Bargain Central Warehouse251 N Morris St (1004 feet W)
- Gift and Thrift Mesa40 N Macdonald (0.3 miles S)
- Fritz's Barbershop40 N Macdonald St (0.3 miles S)
- Guild of the Vale200 N Macdonald St (511 feet SE)
- Mesa Convention Center263 N Center St (0.3 miles E)
- Metropolitan Youth Symphony49 W 1st St (0.3 miles SE)
- Macdonald Parking lot 1st St & N Macdonald Street (0.2 miles SE)
- Mesa Convention Center201 N Center St (0.3 miles E)
- Arizona Museum of Natural History53 N Macdonald St (0.3 miles SE)