The Annual Downtown Mesa Haunting on Main St.
Saturday, October 28, 2022 | 11am-2pm
Inviting all boos and ghouls to float down to Main Street for some Halloween trick-or-treating! Downtown Mesa merchants are handing out individually wrapped treats to costumed children on October 28th from 11am-2pm - or until all candy is claimed! This is a FREE event for the whole family to enjoy!
Slither your way down Main Street to trick-or treat at participating businesses - look for a bright orange "Trick-or-Treat Here" flyer in windows. Be sure to swoop by the North side of Macdonald for some kid-friendly activities, food, and music!!
Many of our Downtown businesses have decorated their window displays for Halloween! Be on the lookout while you're walking Main Street and then vote for your favorite! People's Choice voting is open from October 20th-28th. Winner will be announced November 1st.
- Trick-or-Treating on Main St. (11am-2pm)
- Look for the balloon bundles and bright orange "Trick or Treat Here" signs by each participating business.
- Main & Macdonald (11am-3pm)
- Family Fun Games, Activities, & Prizes
- Ghoul Fuel (hotdogs, cotton candy, popcorn, drinks, etc.)