The Annual Downtown Mesa Haunting on Main St.
Saturday, October 29, 2022 | 11am-3pm
Inviting all boos and ghouls to float down to Main Street for some Halloween trick-or-treating! Downtown Mesa merchants are handing out individually wrapped treats to costumed children on October 29th from 11am-3pm - or until all candy is claimed! This is a FREE event for the whole family to enjoy!
Start the fun at the Downtown Mesa Farmers Market outside the Mesa Arts Center (along Main St and Center St). Grab a FREE trick-or-treating bag and create Halloween themed crafts. Then slither your way down Main Street to trick-or treat at participating businesses - look for a bright orange "Trick-or-Treat Here" flyer in windows. Be sure to swoop by the North side of Macdonald for some kid-friendly activities, food, and music, then wrap back around for some Halloween fun at the ASU MIX center!
Many of our Downtown businesses have decorated their window displays for Halloween! Be on the lookout while you're walking Main Street and then vote for your favorite! People's Choice voting is open from October 20th-29th. Winner will be announced November 1st.
- Trick-or-Treating on Main St. (11am-3pm)
- Free Halloween Bags Available at the Farmers Market and the Info Booth on Macdonald (while supplies last)
- Farmers Market (8am-12:30pm)
- Arts & Crafts Activities
- 30+ Vendors (produce, treats, art, hot food, body care, etc.)
- Main & Macdonald (11am-3pm)
- Family Fun Games, Activities, & Prizes
- Ghoul Fuel (hotdogs, cotton candy, popcorn, drinks, etc.)
- Dr. Macdonald Music Machine
- ASU - MIX Center (12pm- 8pm)
- Photo Booth
- Friendly Frankenstein
- Mario Kart Tournament (1pm-3pm)
- Make and Take Art (1pm-5pm)
- Chalk Art Activities (1pm-5pm)
- Interactive Film Making (1pm-5pm)
- Coco Movie Screening (7pm)